Researching keywords and key phrases is only the beginning. It’s the analytic SEO copywriting services that deliver you the complete picture.
Analyzing the demand, supply, and ultimately the opportunity to rank high organically requires crunching numbers. And strategically placing those keywords and key phrases in page titles, meta descriptions and more is essential. But bringing it all together requires having the creativity to know how to turn words into traffic using phrases that people use to search Web sites like yours. Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) copywriting services are exhaustive and include multiple steps to get you the results you need.
- The phrases that deliver the most searched-for keywords may not be best for you. We use several tools to research value demand. You can look at what the search engines claim demand to be for keywords and key phrases. But when we look at the results from search engines, we use that data for directional use only. SEs are in the business of selling pay-per-click words and phrases, and their numbers are usually indexed in a way that you and I can’t decipher an actual traffic demand, but this information is a good place to start. Value demand, on the other hand, focuses on how to find the real keywords that can deliver you traffic. We have tools to get there
- Determine keyword supply for choosing the right keywords. Finding this information requires another “drill down” of data sources. We look for the number of Web sites already using those keywords and key phrases through a proprietary tool. It’s no surprise that increased “demand” impacts “supply,” hence how it’s easy to be misled into believing that you want to go to where the demand is. While that’s true up to a point, the fact remains that only 10 Web sites will ever be in the top 10 list, and if there is little chance of getting there, you’re misusing your keywords and key phrases.
- Calculate keywords optimization and key phrase ranking potential. This is the most interesting step in terms of identifying those high demand, low supply, keywords and key phrases. When you find those, it’s gold. Using value demand / low supply key phrases in your URL, meta description, and strategically writing copy in a sound way to organically drive traffic to you.
- A professional SEO firm will create the wireframe and architecture of your site. Armed with the knowledge of keywords and key phrases most strategic to driving traffic to your Web site, we review current layout to see what links should be in the Tier 2 level, and which subject areas should be addressed in Tier 3 levels. A classic error in SEO is not having enough depth in your Web site wireframe with rich content (using those keywords and key phrases) to help your Web site organically rise in rankings.
- We develop a matrix so strategic long-tail keywords and key phrases are properly used. Keeping track of multiple keywords and phrases, and placing them in various tiers of content, is essential to make sure every opportunity is taken to gain another high organic ranking with as many words and phrases as possible.
- Write copy that makes smart use and strategic placement of your keywords and phrases so your SEO copywriting doesn’t read like it’s poorly written. But it’s more than just stringing words together. Using proven direct marketing techniques we’ve honed for over 30 years, we apply what we know will work to your Web site copy to make it engaging and call the reader to action.
Search engine optimization must deliver your Web site value or it’s a waste of time and money. Our SEO analyst services have a better chance of making your Web site rank higher in value than many other services because of the tools and process we use. After all, you’re probably reading this because you found us organically on a search engine. We specialize in delivering value for all size organizations, including affordable small business SEO strategies.
With our free analysis of your Web site search ranking, demand/supply/calculation of keywords, and evaluation of your copy, we’ll tell you if you have opportunity for improvement. Just email your URL with your request for an online evaluation and we’ll quickly get back to you.